People interest me. I look around in the sea of faces in hope to find someone who won’t creep out if I randomly blurt “Do you believe in destiny?” ; and well, I admit, it’s difficult to convince people I’m sane whenever I do that. And so, at the end, I compel myself to be satisfied with questions like “How is the weather?” and “where do you work?”
I’ve been writing for sometime now on WordPress and certainly feel intrigued with so many unique and beautiful views about life my fellow bloggers hold. So I’ve decided, instead of creeping out random people on the streets, I’d like to ask you all a few questions. You obviously don’t need to answer all of them, maybe 5, 2, or even 1 which you found to be thought provoking. And even if you don’t want to type all of that, maybe just ponder upon them? You might get to know so much more about your own thoughts!
So here are the questions!
- What is beauty to you?
- How do you define love?
- Do you believe in karma? Why?
- According to you, what is the meaning of life? Is there any?
- Do you believe in God? Why?
- What is your philosophy of life?
- List some of your favorite artworks. (Anything…movies, books, poetries, paintings, songs..)
- If everyone in the world had same interests as you, how different would the world be?
- What are the things you feel everyone should experience at least once in their life?
- What gives you hope?
- What does ‘home’ mean to you?
- What matters to you? Why?
- What is something you do different from everyone else?
- What are the little things you stop to appreciate and enjoy?
- Any life advice you’d like to share with me?
I’m looking forward to all your answers in the comments!